Thursday, December 18, 2008

Trying new stuff




Life is getting bored. So, i intends to brush up my photoshop skill during my holiday. I realise that photoshop is quite a cool stuff althought u need time to complete an artwork but it is worth. Besides, i quite satisfied with my result. But as a student, there are more things to learn.
And also i try using camera to snap interesting angle or perspective surrounding me. I have been planning this since this year but too bad i'm buzy with my assignment throughout this year.Finally i received my new camera althought it is not SLR type. It is enough for me as a beginner. i will try pose some photos within this month.

3 comments:

  1. no offence but u made Hebe dun look like Hebe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..the reference is hebe.But the more important thing is the backgroud designed. Don't u agree? Anyway it's just a testing.haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree,i mean.before i saw the word "HEBE" on the right side,i just look at the design.but when i enlarge the image and saw the "HEBE" then only i look at the face...haha

    ReplyDelete